Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ooops i did it again.

Oh, for Pete's sake. I drove to the hospital yesterday morning to get an ultrasound of my gallbladder, left my car on Mt. Auburn and took the bus into work. Then, I made an acupuncture appt for 5pm to do a treatment to get the baby to flip to head down.

What did I do at 4:30 I ask you dear reader?

I walked out of my office, down the street and into the T station and got on the fu*#$^ng bus and rode to Acupuncture. The opposite direction from my car. When did I remember that I should have gone to get my car? When I was just about at acupuncture.

Made for a long day that began with the 7am hospital visit and ended with a 7pm ride on two different buses to get back to the hospital to pick up my damn car...

Ahhhhhhhhh. Calgon, take me away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok this made me laugh out loud - not at you b/c I'd be Super PISSED if I did this - but just the way you wrote about it was funny as hell.