Tomorrow marks the one-month milestone to begin the final count down to my due date.
Dear readers, I do promise there is more going on in my life than this pregnancy, but it is hard to find a portion of my life that isn't touched by it. Eating: pregnancy influenced. Sleep: pregnancy influenced. Clothing: pregnancy influenced. Activity level: pregnancy influenced. You get the picture. At this point everything is affected and I gave up a while ago trying to come up with things to write about that aren't pregnancy related.
Though, the news yesterday that Khloe Kardashian got married to some NBA dude after dating him for a month nearly merited a blog post...
But, anyway, back to my countdown. I'm trying hard not to be too focused on the countdown because I know that means I'm going to have a baby that is 10 days late and that I don't want... After this week I'll have 3 more weeks of work and that is feeling more daunting than anything at the moment (closely followed on the anxiety meter with the possibility of either a c-section or an episiotomy). Each day it seems to get a little harder to get going, put one foot in front of the other and get to work. The bus is not a pleasant place to be when this pregnant. Walking (shuffling/waddling) across campus is a challenge at time.
Okay, enough whining. My ills are not so ill and I'm grateful to be this far along with no major complications. Baby could come now and she'd be fully formed, though a bit small and that is all good.
Back to looking at the calendar...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment