Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Busy Weekend


I made bread as my contribution to the weekend. This shot shows how I'm having a little trouble accounting for my belly when I do things these days. I bump it a lot (sorry kiddo) and Ben has to hug me from the side now.

Todd came over to help move furniture and put the crib together since there were no directions that came with it (it was from Ben's sister). Fortunately, it wasn't all that hard.


I did my part by holding the side. I'm at a point where once down on the floor I either need to stay there forever or someone needs to haul me up.


Ben triumphs over the dresser/changer. 5 hours and 38 steps later it came out beautifully.


This should have gone first, but this is the pile of parts for the dresser before Ben put it together.

1 comment:

KGirl said...

How fun!!! I love seeing Todd, you and Ben working and laughing. Good stuff! You look adorable!!! Hey, can't help saying it - you do. :)