Yesterday I read in two different books about the idea of creating a dream list/letter that you write to the Universe, asking for everything you can think of that you want. Then, you read it out loud and start telling people about it as a way of putting it out there. Then, you watch it all unfold.
So, here's my list, in no particular order, for all two of you who read this blog, to read:
In infinite gratitude, I offer my dream list:
I could have a body free from illness and injury
I could be in really good shape again
I could be married in a year and have babies
I could jointly own a home with my husband
I could have flower gardens at my home
I could have a wardrobe that reflects my personality
I could earn twice what I currently make
I could travel to Spain, Italy, Greece, Africa, Australia or the
Caribbean
I could sing regularly
I could have a close group of girlfriends that gets together regularly
I could be given flowers often
I could have a family free from conflict
I could have a dog
I could have straight teeth again
I could be a part time voice teacher and part time stay at home mom
I could pay my car off early
I could write a book
I could be repaid the debts I am owed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll put it out there for you too - a little extra nudge to the Univ :)
I support your list 100% and then some! If you want, I'll stand and hold a banner proclaiming your list to the universe.......:)
Post a Comment