Monday, July 6, 2009

Mooning of the Honeys



Hunting for 'gators at the Magnolia Gardens

An early morning walk looking for shells on the beach

Just a pretty bit of the shore.

Sunset at Fort Moultrie
Ready for 'da beach or 'da pool. Either way, we spent a ton of time in the water. Yay for having a maternity bathing suit that I resisted having to buy...


Since we know from my earlier post the original purpose of a honeymoon, I won't go into that, but I will say we had a fabulous time without drinking any mead made from honeys or being away for a full cycle of the moon to try and get me pregnant (duh). And, I am forced once again to question why it is that I can't retain the vacation state of mind for more than about 30 seconds when I return. Seriously, while we stood out on the pavement at the airport waiting for Ben's parents to pick us up, I was almost in tears I was so sad it was over.

If you're looking for a place to go, I can't recommend Wild Dunes on the Isle of Palms, SC enough. Beautiful, quiet, laid back with miles and miles of beaches.

No comments: