Friday, October 9, 2009

Things I...

won't miss...
Fingers and feet that swell up each day
Back pain
Small Stomach that yet brings a 35 pound weight gain
35 extra pounds (and counting...)
Sleepless nights due to baby bomping, hip pain and excessive peeing*
Prenatal yoga instead of the real thing
Not being able to workout
Thinking a short walk is a huge accomplishment
Not being able to just poop like a normal human being
Crying when someone looks at me crosseyed
Wondering what this child is going to look like
Not being able to breathe

* = I realize I will have sleepless nights for an entirely different reason

will miss..
I think there's only one - pregnancy hair. It has been lovely to suddenly have my own hair ramped up - sort of like Christy Brinkly hair (or my impression of it) in her model hay day. My hair is fine and though there's always been a lot of it, there is really a lot of it now. And, instead of looking as though it needs to be washed the instant I get out of bed, I can go a whole day without washing it. I will miss you, head o' hair when you decide to just start falling out after I give birth.

Wait, there might be a second: not having to change the cat litter. I don't miss kitty poops one bit.

That's all.

No comments: