So, seriously, crafting is keeping me sane right now. It is a fabulous distraction from all the physical poo associated with being 37 weeks pregnant. For years I've made quilts for friends when their babies were born. Yet, for my own child I struggled to come up with an idea, let alone a pattern or fabric. Then, one day, inspiration struck. This morning I finished the top. Hopefully this weekend I can get the batting and then start on the quilting part so it might be done before she arrives.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Crafting Fun
So, seriously, crafting is keeping me sane right now. It is a fabulous distraction from all the physical poo associated with being 37 weeks pregnant. For years I've made quilts for friends when their babies were born. Yet, for my own child I struggled to come up with an idea, let alone a pattern or fabric. Then, one day, inspiration struck. This morning I finished the top. Hopefully this weekend I can get the batting and then start on the quilting part so it might be done before she arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment