1. I went to the derm today to be told that the moles they removed in May were fine, which I'd already been told, but apparently had to be retold in person.
2. I got my eyebrows waxed today for the first time in a while. It hurts more when you're pregnant. I'll leave it at that.
3. I just had dessert before dinner in the form of a Strawberry popsicle by Bryers. Yum.
4. I'm waiting for my perpetually a few minutes behind husband to get out of the shower so we can go to dinner at Publick House in Brookline and then on to the MFA to see the exhibit that closes this weekend. I'm excited for both, but I still can't let go of trouble with being late.
5. Tomorrow we are going looking for baby room furniture.
6. I am enjoying very much the knowledge that I will not be at work again until next Thursday.
7. I am working on envisioning myself as a rosebud that just needs to allowed to open into a full on rose.
8. Earlier this week brought me to an aisle in the grocery store where I contemplated what kind of pickles I was suddenly in need of. Pregnant?
9. For some reason my husband is averse to dressing in the bedroom. He is most often found donning his clothes in the dining room or living room. I find it odd. He might find it annoying that I'm sharing this with the internets.
10. Yesterday I was awakened with an elbow in the face by the other adult in the bed. Today I was awakened by the fetus in the bed playing bongos on my belly at 5am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment