I feel as though I should have something witty or sage or interesting to share today. But, the God's honest truth is that I got nothin'. Instead, I'll recount some random thoughts.
I'm glad it is Thursday because that means I won't have to return to work until Monday and can put out of my head anything work related for a few days since I can't really retain much of anything at this point anyway.
On Saturday we have tickets to see Pink Martini at the Opera House. Ben's never been so I'm excited to share one of my favorite groups with him.
Tuesday I am getting my vocal cords looked at to see if there is any hope of saving my singing voice during pregnancy or if I just have to surrender to reflux until God knows when and maybe go back to singing when my kids are in college.
Um, yeah, I'm getting married in about a week.
I woke up around midnight last night and was so nauseous I couldn't fall back to sleep. I'm pretty sure it was all stress related. I so desperately just want to be the bride at this point and not the wedding planner anymore, but there is still work to be done. But, please, could someone else deal with the seating issues that have arisen? Must I do that too?
Why can the makers of graham crackers not put them in a re-sealable bag. They get stale when you can't close up the plastic wrapper and stale graham crackers are disgusting!
My employer may be laying people off tomorrow. It is bound to happen soon. The students are gone, the Crimson is no longer publishing daily papers.
I now have to stop writing so I can wrap things up here and go get my hairs did for the wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment