Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This May Be Illegal...

...but since you don't know these people and I don't know these people, we'll just go with it being okay.

This is another photo from Facebook that I came across when a friend was tagged in a different photo in this set. There is just so much wrong with it that it makes me laugh and I can just see the little thought bubbles blooming above everyone's head...

Let's start with the Singer: "Damn, I am fine, all you ladies be wanting some of this."

Bridesmaid in the front row: "I am going to fucking kill you for putting me in this hideous sherbert colored disaster with a bow tied right around the widest part of my midsection."

Bridesmaid on the far right: "He is kinda fine. I wonder if I could get me some of that?"

Bridesmaid in the far back left: "Dear Lordy, I'm glad I"m back here and not in front like she is."

Last but not least, the Bride: nervous laughter, "Uhhhh, this is great, but you bitches are totally ruining my reception. This is about me. ME, People!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's awesomely bad! i wonder if it's too late to book the singer for new year's eve?