Friday, December 26, 2008

Everybody Loves a Light Saber...

Christmas has come and gone and it was a very nice holiday. Todd, Em, Nate and I gathered at my mom's with my grandmother and had a fun time ripping through presents and playing with toys. Below are some pictures as evidence...


Watching the Cheetah Girls "One World" Movie. I think the adult consensus was it could have been turned off after 5 minutes...

By far Nate's most loved gift, a light saber, proving he is his father's child. There is a movie that I can't get to upload of him showing me his Jedi moves. But, I loved this shot of him peeking over the couch, his sword extended, preparing to seek justice in the home of Grammie.

A quiet moment of coloring in coloring books from Great Grammie.

The final moments of hilarity were, of course, provided by Nate. I gave him disposable cameras (he asked for them). He spent the majority of the afternoon trying to take pictures of everyone's butts. Then he announced he'd be having a butt retrospective after all the photos were developed. . . ohhh, I do love that boy!

No comments: