1. This morning Ben and I got tickets to go the Bahamas in February, when it is notoriously cold and gray in the New England Area.
2. The Bahamas website tells me it will be an average of 76 degrees while we are there, with a .8 percent chance of rain.
3. Tomorrow marks the beginning of my last yoga weekend.
4. Tomorrow is my last day of teaching makeup lessons. So far, almost every student has failed to show up, so I've sat around a lot. Something I don't like to do, but I have a book with me today.
5. I currently have 3 crafty projects going on at once. That's 2 more than I'd like to have going on at once, but c'est la vie. 2 are almost done and the 3rd is supposed to be finished and in San Fran by next Saturday. Probably won't happen.
6. To save money Harvard turned the heat off in my office during break. They just turned it back on and I have finally taken my hat and scarf off (break ended on January 2).
7. Tomorrow I go to my second ever chiropractic appointment. Apparently, my spine is a bit of a mess and the likely culprit of my nagging hip and now knee pain of recent years and months. Let's hope he can pop things back into place and then figure out how to keep them there.
8. I just ate a huge sandwich and feel sort of ill from being overfull....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment