Sunday, November 2, 2008

Your Dreams on Crack

Last night I had a funny dream. I was in a dark place (like an enclosed football stadium) sitting down on the field with the guy I am "meant to be with" yet it is dark and and I'm behind him so I can't see his face and am not sure who it is. But, I know that if I move around to the front of him, I will be able to see his face and I'll know who I'm meant to be with...so I do and what face do I find myself looking at....Bill's...In the dream I just say to myself matter of factly, no, you aren't the one. Then he proceeds to tell me that he has to go to Alaska for 7 weeks and I tell him he has that amount of time to work out all of his issues or I'm not spending my life with him. (For the record I believe this dream was the result of the book that I'm reading which features a woman falling for a football coach...so we had football in the dream and the only person I've dated who is a coach).

Then, the dream flips to my going to a yoga studio to take a class (in real life I'm in the middle of a yoga weekend this weekend). I get inside and scan the board to see who is teaching a class I want to take. I don't see any that appeal but my friends are there so I decide to go to a class with them. As I'm putting my mat down I realize, no I really don't want to do this, I want to be doing my own thing and starting my own yoga thing up. So I rolled up my mat and left. Pretty true, that I do want to be doing my own thing, not following what someone else has already set up.

At least there weren't any 3-headed aliens involved, but dinner had been a little spicy...

No comments: